Thank you for your interest in the UNESCO-IBE’s Training Tools for Curriculum Development.
Based on the feedback of the pilot experiences of this Resource Pack, revisions and additions are currently being made, including the development of a list of annotated concepts. At this stage, the Tasks and Resources of the Training Manual are restricted content.
The Resource Pack is currently available in English and Spanish, and is in the process of being translated into French for wider dissemination. This is in parallel to the ongoing development of several Thematic modules including:
• ‘Environmental Education’ for Asia and the Pacific (English)
• ‘Natural Disasters Preparedness and Response’ for Asia and the Pacific (English)
• ‘Basic Education Africa Programme (BEAP)’ for Sub-Saharan Africa (English and French)
• ‘Competency-based Approaches’(Spanish)
• ‘Pedagogy of Integration’ (Spanish)
• ‘Inclusive Education’ (English and Spanish)
• ‘School-based Curriculum’ (Spanish and English)
The IBE offers tailored workshops and courses in response to the concrete needs of countries and stakeholders. They take into account the organization, content, methodology, documentation, tutorial guidance and deliverance (on-line and face-to-face, or both). These tailored workshops also cater for professionals involved in curriculum development and implementation in bilateral and multilateral agencies, as well as education and curriculum specialists from ministries, institutions and universities.
For any enquiries or for more information, please contact: Renato Opertti